The heroes of this article are sure that people can sometimes really see themselves from a different angle.
Bright Side gathered some photos proving that the theory that each person has a twin isn’t a theory at all. You’ll find a bonus at the end — babies also have amazing doppelgangers!
25. When a stranger is your exact but slightly smaller copy:
24. And these 3 guys play in 3 different marching bands!
23. This guy isn’t satisfied because he isn’t unique in Thailand.
22. “The guy on the right is the husband of my friend. The guy on the left is a stranger he met on a flight last night!”
21. There are 3 of them now!
20. “I didn’t know that I visited space.”
19. “My friend met his doppelganger last night. It’s time to celebrate it.”
18. “10 years ago when I went off to college for the first time, people I didn’t know kept coming up to me and calling me Brian. My name is Josh. Later I understood everything.”
17. How is it possible?
16. They seem to be sisters who were taken in by different families.
15. That face when you’ve found your twin and want to trick your family:
14. “Bumped into my doppelganger. My dad, cousins, and brother accidentally mistook her for me.”
13. “His girlfriend started walking toward me thinking I was him. That’s how we met.”
12. When you have an evil twin:
11. Is it a bar only for guys who look similar?
10. That moment when you meet your twin during a concert:
9. Even the face on the T-shirt matches these guys!
8. Is it because of their beards?
7. This guy inspired an artist.
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s doppelganger seems to be even more impressed than the football player.
5. A mailman from Lester managed to enter a tour bus because he looked just like Jamie Vardy.
4. “Standing in line, we found my friend’s exact doppelganger.”
3. “I think I have an evil twin.” A phrase both guys can say.
2. At least different outfits make it possible to tell one guy from the other.
1. “My dad’s always been dreaming of a twin. And once, he met John Malkovich.”
Bonus: This baby resembles Gandalf quite a lot! And if he’s so small, imagine how small the hobbits would be!
This compilation proves that everyone can meet a doppelganger. And have you ever noticed your own face in a crowd?